After 2 years and 200 videos. Time for another competition!
I have two prototype Super Duper Logger boards to give away along with one NanoPi Neo and a Nano Pi Neo Air. So a Super Duper board and NanoPi will go to a Patron and another Super Duper and NanoPi will go to regular subscribers.
You can check out further details on my Super Duper boards here.
How to win
Come up with the best logo for my new series of Super Duper boards! It doesn’t have to be a work of art. As long as you express your idea.
Rules and conditions of entry:
- This competition is run by the MickMake YouTube channel and has no direct association with FriendlyARM or FriendlyElec.
- This competition closes at midnight AEST on the 22nd April 2018 and the winner will be contacted on the 23rd April 2018 by email and announced by YouTube video, on the MickMake website, and on the Facebook, Twitter and GooglePlus social platforms.
- Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per subscriber and one entry per Patron. That is: If a Patron is also a subscriber – there’s double the chance!
- An “entry” can be made by sending an email to [email protected]
- A hand-drawn sketch of a new Super Duper logo – doesn’t have to be a work of art, but the general idea expressed.
- MickMake reserves the right to use the submitted logo for current and future products and projects without restriction.
- The best Patron and best subscriber will be judged by MickMake and only two winners will be selected.
- The winner will be required to provide their shipping address for delivery. MickMake will contact the winner for delivery details.
- Shipping costs will be borne by MickMake unless exceeding AU$20 in which case the winner will have to pay any amount over and above the AU$20.
- MickMake retains the right to disqualify entrants should they not meet the requirements above or if it has been determined that there has been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
If you like this YouTube channel please subscribe by clicking the in-video button, or the little red "Subscribe" button in your browser or app. You can also get updates by subscribing to me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and also Tumblr.