To celebrate my 10,842 subscriber milestone. I thought I’d interview a YouTube legend in the electrical engineering industry. Part 3 we discuss the Maker Movement and it’s potential impact on industry.
Part 3: Makers & introverts
Part 3 we discuss the Maker Movement and it’s potential impact on industry.
- The rebirth of Hobby Electronics and the Maker Movement.
- His opinion on China’s “Just In Time Manufacturing” philosphy vs desktop fabrication.
- The differences between Makerspaces and “Men’s sheds”.
- Do we need to go to Makerspaces?
- Social introverts and hobbies.
The future of electronics Makers
“Just In Time” manufacturing
Check out Part 1: The early days
Check out Part 2: YouTube fame
Check out Part 4: Living on the edge
If you like this YouTube channel please subscribe by clicking the in-video button, or the little red "Subscribe" button in your browser or app. You can also get updates by subscribing to me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and also Tumblr.